There isn't anything to exciting going on here. I am mostly just trying to get by until school starts. I really don't mind having the kids home from school but I can't stand the almost constant fighting. It seems like every year by the end of summer the kids get the point where they are arguing and fighting all the time. That is why I can't wait for school to start. We still have one more week left. I have just been trying to keep them somewhat entertained so I can prevent the arguing.
We went to park group this past week and the kids had lots of fun and they also got to play at a friends house while I went to the doctor. Those were a couple of things I did to get the kids out of the house this past week. We also walked to the park and they got to play for a few minutes. I just can't wait to do my errands with only one kid instead of 4! Joseph hates going anywhere this summer and it has been driving me nuts. I took the kids to the store with me yesterday and we weren't there that long but I was ready to pull my hair out by the time we left!
I didn't take any pictures of the kids this week. I just didn't get around to it. We didn't have a very exciting week.
My pregnancy is going fine. The doctor said my blood sugars look great. So at least the hard work I have been doing with my diet is going well. I have my next doctor appointment in 2 weeks and then after that it will be every week. I am almost to my last month. My mom will be coming to help at the end of September and into October. We are excited to have her come and possibly my dad for a weekend (he has a possible business trip to Minneapolis during that time).
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
You are not the only one excited for school to start. I'm counting down the days. :)
ReplyDelete