Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sewing up a Storm!

This week I was busy sewing a lot. I decided that I am going to sew things to sell at the Mayo craft fair in November. I know I won't have much time when the baby comes so I figured I better get as much done as I can before he comes. I decided to make more super hero headbnands to sell with all my scraps. I cut out 30 and have 15 of them sewed already. I may not sell that many but I can always give them away as gifts. Here are some of the ones that I have made.

I finished sewing the rest of the skirts that I had cut out last week. I sent the directions for these skirts to my sister-in-law and then realized how bad the original directions were. (I had only used the pattern for measurments of the skirt and made up my own directions, I found the pattern online and she had used a serger.) Anyways I decided to type up my own directions with pictures and email them to her and a couple of other people. Hopefully my directions made more sense. If you would like the pattern for the skirt, let me know and I can email them to you.















I gave this one to my friends daughter because I figured Elizabeth didn't need four new skirts for school.




































No comments:

Post a Comment