Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kids Sew

My kids are always begging to do crafts or sew when I go into my craft room to sew. So this week I let them do some sewing. Samuel hand stiched a small pillow and then I taught him how to use my sewing machine and he made a pillow case for his pillow. Here is him holding his pillow with the pillow case on it.
Elizabeth also sewed a barbie pillow.
The kids claimed all of my scraps and this is what Joseph came up with, missiles. He had me sew them for him.


Grace fell asleep next to me again.



I couldn't resist taking a picture of the girls sleeping on the floor by each other. My kids tend to prefer sleeping on the floor to there beds.





Grace is so proud of her Cinderella puzzle, that we put together for her.







No comments:

Post a Comment