Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bags, Bags and More Bags!

I wanted to try out a pattern I found online for bags to sell so I thought I would try them out on my family first. Here is my first bag. I did change the pattern a little. I added the strips of fabric across the front, the applique and changed it slightly so that the bag would be reversible.
Here is the link for the pattern if you are interested :http://www.makeandtakes.com/diy-fat-quarter-bag
I only made 10 bags, okay that is a lot! I guess I went a little crazy with the bags.
This is Grace's bag. This is the inside of her bag.

Here is Elizabeth's bag.
Here is the inside of Elizabeth's bag.



This is my bag! I added a flap to the original pattern and only one strap. It is also reversable. I also made another one like this to sell.





Here is the inside of my purse.





Samuel's "Man Bag".




I added pockets inside for his cars. There 8 pockets for his cars.
















This is Grace's diaper and wipe bag to go in my purse.





















Here is a bag I made to sell.




This is the inside of the watermelon bag (it is also reversible).

































Here is another bag I made to sell.















Here is Joseph's "Man Bag". He wanted pockets for his cars also.
































I made this bag for my scriptures. I thought the corduroy would make it more sturdy. I only had to alter my design slightly to make it for my scriptures.



















1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute. I loved the black one you made for yourself. Thanks for the call. It was good hearing from you:)

    ReplyDelete