This week went better than last week. I have been going threw withdrawels from my sweets but so far I am sticking to my diet pretty well. I am motiveted. I don't want too big of a baby and I don't want to be stuck with diabetes the rest of my life.
Yesterday I kept pretty busy doing laundry and cleaning house. I think I did about 7 or 8 loads of laundry and got them put away. I still probably have about 7 more loads left in order to catch up. I am trying to go through the kids clothes and make sure they have what they need for school. We have been given alot of clothes which has been a blessing so the kids don't need a lot. I was also getting the clothes we were given put away. Some of them I am saving until they fit. Yesterday was a very productive day.
There is not much else going on around here.
I understand completely about the motivation to follow the diet. I did sooo good when I was pregnant, and then after I had the baby, I kind of let it out the window. I need will power. It's a lot easier to be good when someone else is affected and not just you. Good luck with the baby!
ReplyDelete