Here is Elizabeth's new dress made her this week. I'm going to be making one for Grace too. I just couldn't resist this fabric. (That's why I took a close up shot so you could see the sparkles:) Every little girl needs a white dress. Although Grace's is going to be blue, I will wait until she's a little older.
Doesn't Elizabeth look sweet? She wanted to wear the dress already but I told her that it is only a church dress. It won't stay white long if she wears it more than that.

I forgot how long it takes to sew dressses. It took me longer than a lot of the projects I've been making lately. When I bought the fabric for the girl's dresses this pattern is what I envisioned them looking like. So it was worth the time spent. I still managed to sew quite a few things this week. 2 dresses, 3 pillow cases (and cut out about 15 pillow cases or more), 2 purses, a skirt, a scripture case and a church bag.
Doesn't Elizabeth look sweet? She wanted to wear the dress already but I told her that it is only a church dress. It won't stay white long if she wears it more than that.
I forgot how long it takes to sew dressses. It took me longer than a lot of the projects I've been making lately. When I bought the fabric for the girl's dresses this pattern is what I envisioned them looking like. So it was worth the time spent. I still managed to sew quite a few things this week. 2 dresses, 3 pillow cases (and cut out about 15 pillow cases or more), 2 purses, a skirt, a scripture case and a church bag.
I think that's it:)
No comments:
Post a Comment