Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's Up?

I have been busy sewing a lot again this week. I am trying to take advantage of the time I have before the baby comes to get in my sewing. I am sure I won't have much time when he comes. This week we hung out at home a lot, maybe to much. The kids seemed to argue constantly. I took them to the Mcdonald's with a playplace last night to try and get them out of the house and hopefully prevent more arguing. I was going to take them to a park but it was almost 90 degrees and just didn't sound like fun. I think my kids are ready to start back to school. They get bored and argue to easily. They do a lot better when they are in school. They won't be starting back to school until September 7th. So I guess I am going to have to be creative about how to keep them entertained until school starts. We didn't make it to our park group this week because Elizabeth had a birthday party to go to. My kids missed that. We will have to get to it this next week.

I have decided not to do the craft fair. I just don't enjoy sewing when it is to make money (or when I feel like I have to sew). I did take the super hero crowns I made up out to a craft store to sell. I have sold some doll blankets that I made at that store before (I would try making those again but they didn't sell that well). The owner of the store already bought 3 of the crowns for her grandkids so I was excited! Hopefully other people will like them as well as she did.

1 comment:

  1. That is great about the crowns. My kids don't start school until the 7th either. Boo!!!

    ReplyDelete