I got the costumes out today so that the kids could pick their costumes for Halloween. So they were putting on different costumes and changing their minds
every time they changed (mostly the girls). We will have to see what they pick later this week. You can tell my girls love to dress up by how ragged some of their costumes look.

Here are a couple of pictures of William. He is awake a little more now and it's fun to see him more alert. The kids all adore him still. I have a lot of late nights with
William. Last night I didn't get to bed until almost 2:00 am and was a up to feed him a couple of times. Needless to say I had a tough time waking up this morning.



Grace having fun with her
jewelry.

Samuel

Joseph as a pirate vampire!

Elizabeth the flower. She is wearing her fairy skirts from last year. She likes to put them on like this and pretend she's a flower.

Grace as a fairy princess.
How cute are your kids all dressed up. I miss being a little kid and having fun like that. Your baby boy is already getting so cute! Sorry about the sleepless times. That is the no-fun part of having a baby for sure.
ReplyDelete