Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Imaginary Baseball

Yesterday my kids were outside playing baseball in our yard and having a lot of fun. They had everything they needed except the ball. They were playing with an imaginary ball. I thought it was cute.
Yesterday morning I had a baby shower to go to for a friend from church. I woke up yesterday and decided if I hurried I could get a baby gift made before I went. I got up after feeding William at 8:00 AM and the shower was at 10:00 AM. I managed to get this blanket made along with a matching burp cloth and fed the kids. I am so glad I took the time to do that because I enjoyed making it and it is more fun to give gifts that you have made yourself.




I made another blanket and burp cloths for William this week. I have found that I go through the ones I made before quickly and so it is a good excuse to make a couple more. :) I had fun making and sewing on the puppy applique.








1 comment:

  1. As always, great job! I can't believe you sewed the baby shower gift in time!

    ReplyDelete