I finally got a picture of William with his eyes open. Isn't he a cutie? We are really enjoying having William in our family. We all love to hold him, listen to his cute little baby noises and see his cute faces he makes. He hardly cries at all and when he does it is very soft. He is such a good baby!
I love the color of the leaves on this tree in our backyard.
I took all five of my kids out for the first time by myself on Friday. We went to the mall. They actually did really good. I had a gift card for Jcpenney's and we picked out a blessong outfit for William. Then I let them play in the play area for a little while. It was a nice outing. I also took them all to church by myself today and they did pretty well too. William slept for the full three hours of church and I only had to take Grace out once during sacrament meeting. I am so blessed to have such great children!
William is beautiful and you look great! Bless those kids for being good for you :)
ReplyDelete