Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our Week

This week was a difficult week. You forget how much time it takes to take care a newborn baby. I spend so much time taking care of William that it makes it difficult to keep up on things around the house. I'm not complaining about the time I spend taking care of William, I enjoy that. It's just getting behind on things that is hard. Luckily by the end of this past week I was finally able to get some things done. Although I was up late at night getting things done. I realized yesterday one reason the week was hard was because I didn't do much of anything for fun. I was just taking care of things out of necessity. I did do some sewing but I need to make sure I get some socailization this week and try to go on a walk or something.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your next week goes better. I always feel like I'm sleep walking until they're 3 months old. :)

    ReplyDelete