This past week was better than the week before. It started out hard but later in the week was a lot better. The lack of sleep has been getting to me and it helped to get more sleep. On Friday I had a good time at my friends house making skirts for the girls and on Saturday I did some sewing. That really helped me feel better.
For Halloween the kids and I went to an activity at the church (Jon had to work). It was a trunk or treat and family dance (trunk or treat is trick or treating out of the trunk of peoples cars). It was a lot of fun. Samuel and Joseph dressed up as pirates and Elizabeth and Grace were ballerinas. William wore his "Grandma's little pumpkin" shirt.
For Halloween the kids and I went to an activity at the church (Jon had to work). It was a trunk or treat and family dance (trunk or treat is trick or treating out of the trunk of peoples cars). It was a lot of fun. Samuel and Joseph dressed up as pirates and Elizabeth and Grace were ballerinas. William wore his "Grandma's little pumpkin" shirt.
Cute costumes! Looks like you had a fun Halloween!
ReplyDelete