Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Crafts

In last couple weeks I've been quite busy. My friend threw a shower for me last week. It was a lot of fun. I got to see friends from my old ward and my new ward (from church). On fridays I have been going to a friends house to work on crafts.We made pajama bottoms for our kids last friday. That was a lot of fun. I think there were about 13 pairs of pajama pants made. I made four pairs of pajama bottoms (I'll include pictures later). This week Elizabeth will be having her surgery. So please pray for her.
I am sewing some doll sleeping bags to sell at the craft store (where I am selling my super hero crowns). The lady called and asked me to make 5 of them. I am also making them for Elizabeth and Grace for Christmas while I am at it. Here are my 1st two.
I had fun covering my wipes container to match my diaper bag.



Tonight we had our family home evening and made these crafts.









2 comments:

  1. I've had so much fun crafting with you lately! My boys absolutely love their pajama bottoms - even the ones that got caught in the serger and I had to put a patch on, and even the ones that I cut upside-down (don't think I told you about that one - Spencer has upside-down robot pajamas.) Can't wait until next time!

    ReplyDelete