This week was a good week. For Thanksgiving we ate our big meal at a friends house. Although our car didn't want to start so they had come pick us up. (Our car doesn't like the cold.) Jon decided to stay home until he could get the car running. The only problem was he didn't get it running until after we got back home. (He probably enjoyed the quiet though.) We brought some food home for him. It was nice not to have to worry about making the big turkey dinner all by myself. I just made some stuffing and pumpkin dessert. Our kids really enjoyed playing with their kids. It also helped me not miss my family as badly as I usually do. We played games also on Thanksgiving. Over all it was a nice day.
I just wanted share some of the things I am grateful for.
My wonderful children!

My great husband!

I am also greatful for my health. I have been through alot in regards to my emotional health but I feel better then I ever have. I had a blessing about two years ago that said I would be healed completly. It didn't happen overnight but it has happened. I am so happy and I am content with who I am. It has not been an easy road to get to where I am at. For those of you who struggle with depression please know that there is hope! Just keep on trying and pray. Prayer has really gotten me through everything that I have been through.
I am also grateful for my wonderful parents, father and mother-inlaw, brothers, sisters, brother and sister inlaws, nieces and nephews, all of our family and wonderful friends. I want to thank all of you for the great influence you are on our family. We love all of you and appreciate all you do for us.
My heart is so full right now. I hope all is well with all of you and that you all enjoy the Christmas season.
Thanks for sharing that Ann.
ReplyDeleteI love to read that you are feeling well, Ann. Love to you and the family, Mandy
ReplyDelete