Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Winter is Here

We had our first real snowstorm here on Friday. We got about a foot and a half of snow. I haven't got pictures of the kids playing in the snow yet. They are really enjoying playing in the snow though. Samuel and Joseph have already built a snow fort and snow hill to sled on. They both really enjoy shoveling the snow also.
Samuel has a sinus infection right now but he is starting to feel better I took him to the doctor on Wednesday.
I have been having fun Christmas shopping. This is the first year in the eleven years Jon and I have been married that I haven't been worried about having money for Christmas presents. We have been really blessed this year!

Doesn't William look adorable all bundled up? Today I had fun baking Christmas cookies with my kids.



I made Grace these fun rufled flannel pants last night.







I made this doll tutu for Grace's doll.
Shhh don't tell the girls. These are Christmas presents.

More doll pajama pants. (They match their doll sleeping bags.)







An apron for Grace and her doll.







Doll skirts.





















1 comment:

  1. Wow Ann, you are an amazing seamstress. I'm so glad you aren't as stressed this season. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete