We have had a couple of really busy weeks. To start out Elizabeth came home from school with head lice (Grace also had a little bit of head lice too, luckily the rest of us were fine). So the chaos ensued. Apperently she got it because if the kids forgot hats and gloves they send the kids to the lost and found for one. (i was not happy about that! I talked to the school about that and I think they are going to change that. So I have spent the last 2 weeks cleaning, washing the girls hair and combing it out with a special comb (every day), doing mountains of laundry and of course all of that along with taking care of all of the normal everday stuff (including taking care of my 2 month old baby). Luckily a couple of friends from church came and helped me because I was swamped.
I did manage to sew some even with all that was going (only because it keeps me sane). One of my projects was to add long sleeves to some of Williams shirts. I thought it was a great idea. I did it to 4 of his shirts. I am planning on making a tutorial about how to add long sleeves. So if you would like to I can email it to you when I get that made.
Here are two of the shirts I added sleeves to.

After:

Before:


This was the view of our deck after our big snow storm (which was a week ago). I think we got almost 1 1/2 feet of snow in one day. Poor Jon was sore after shoveling for over 3 hours on last Saturday. Then overnight we got more snow and it drifted from the wind. Luckily the next day a friend came with his snow blower and helped Jon. We had church canceled because the roads were so bad.

I also made some super hero headbands and onsies with ties on them for a craft show my friend had at her house.
No comments:
Post a Comment