These are the pajama bottoms I made for Joseph's Birthday. I was trying to get a closer picture so you could see the cute dinosaur pattern on them, Joseph decided to bend down so I could see his face too.
Joseph is turning 9! I can't believe he is getting so big.
Joseph got lots of Star Wars stuff which made him really happy!
This is the cake Joseph asked for. I made one like it a few years ago for Samuel's birthday.
When school started back this year Grace started going to a playgroup once a week with kids from church. I think there are about 7 of them who come and we rotate each week who's house it is at.This week we had playgroup at our house. Grace loves playgroup! This is the first time we have had it at our house. We had to cancel it one time (because Grace had pink eye) and then reschedule it the other time (because of the head lice). We only had 2 kids this time but Grace had a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment