Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, November 8, 2010

Sick Kids

It was another busy week for us. It seems twice as busy with a new baby in the household. We've had sick kids also. Samuel and Grace both have had colds and Grace also has pink eye. Elizabeth's ear infection got worse again and so I had to take her to the doctor yesterday and get her some medicine. She was refusing to take her medicine so I had to try and force her to take it (which didn't work very well), but it did convince her that she would rather just take it by herself so I got one dose down her throat (it only took 20 minutes). Now I just have to get her through the week taking her medicine.
Last Friday and Saturday I was having fun doing crafts and we also went to the Mayo craft fair. I made flower hair clips for the girls and something to store the hair things on. I also made 8 changing pad type things for William. So now my house is a mess and I have playgroup at my house on Wednesday. So it looks like I better get cleaning. I will post pictures later because I need to get going on things and eat breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment