Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, July 10, 2010

This week I was finally able to get the boys beds moved into their room and furniture. That was a major project and I wore myself out pretty bad that day. In fact I think I kind of burned myself out for the rest of the week. The boys have been waiting for us to move their beds into their room for weeks. We moved the boys upstairs to share the girls' room until we could get our room moved downstairs and then they had to wait for awhile after we moved our room until we got their beds and furniture moved in. The whole project has taken months to accomplish but it is finally pretty well done. When we first started the project I didn't think it would take that long. I guess that is how it goes when you have 4 children. (Part of the reason is the kids rooms had to be clean enough to be able to move things and I had to have enough energy to do it also.) Sigh... I am so glad to have that taken care of! It was one of the things we wanted to have done before the baby comes.
We haven't done much that is very exciting this week. I sewed, the kids played, dentist appointments, and invading ants (they invaded our kitchen). The kids enjoyed the short time they had to fish today and came home and played in our small kids pool. Well I just finished making cinnamon rolls and I need to make the frosting, so I guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment