I made two burp clothes to match the blanket.
I made this for a car seat cover. It's the size of a blanket and just looks like a blanket. I haven't added straps to it yet (to attatch to the car seat) because I don't have a car seat yet. I have seen car seat covers around and I thought it was good idea.
I was trying out a new method of making a blanket. It was supposed to be self binding but it didn't work out the way it was supposed to. The directions weren't very good I wound up cutting some of the fabric before I got it right so I had to fix it. I liked the idea so I will have to try it some other time so that I can get it to work.
"Get Purse-anol". We had dinner and played getting to know you games. I made these purses out of 12 by 12 double-sided scrapbook papers. They weren't to difficult to make. It's just folding and cutting. They were a big hit. We used them as decorations for our tables and prizes for our purse game that we played (we also put some prizes inside them). I got the directions for the purses online. I made a couple of extra purses for my girls, they love them. Here is the link for if you are interested in making them:
http://www.acherryontop.com/articles/Paper-Purse-Class-661
http://www.acherryontop.com/articles/Paper-Purse-Class-661
No comments:
Post a Comment