I am also starting a quiet book for the kids. It's going to take awhile to make it but I am excited about it (I usually don't attempt projects that take a long time to finish). I found some cute ideas for the pages. Like ice cream cones, a tent, a mail box and some other fun pages. I was dreaming about that in my sleep to. The other night I was thinking about it so much that I finally had to do something about it. I got up and printed off the templates for the ideas I had found.
I guess you know you love doing something when you dream about during the day and at night. I swear I make some of the things I sew three times. Twice in my sleep and once for real. I have been feeling really creative lately and I have so many ideas for things to sew that I don't know what to do with them all. I guess I should enjoy it right now. When the baby comes I won't have time sew as much. (Not that I have time now, there are always other things that I should be doing.) If you can't tell I am very passionate about sewing. I hope all of my family and friends have something like sewing that makes them happy. If you don't you need to look for that something, it makes life so much more fufilling!
Yesterday I had a three hour glucose test and had three wonderful hours to myself. I know being poked with a needle multiple times doesn't sound fun (and it isn't). The nice part was that I had packed some sewing to do while I sat there for three hours. I finished sewing up the burp clothes and got a good start on cutting out stuff for the quiet book. I also enjoyed talking to another pregnant mother who was having the same test done. All and all it was a nice morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment