Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Quiet Book

I have gotten 4 pages made for the quiet book. It has taken a lot of hours to get that much done. I am already vowing to myself that I will never make another one again because they are so time consuming to make. If I hadn't found such cute ideas for pages I never would have even started making it. My problem is that I like to complete a project so I usually don't even start major projects like this because I want to be able to finish them. With that said I am sure my kids will enjoy the quiet book. The girls have already been playing with the pages. It will be great for church. I have the 4 pages I sewed together. I have decided that I am going to make the pages removable (with velcro) so that they can each play with one page if they would like otherwise I am afraid that they will be fighting over it.

When I first sewed this page together my kids said it was boring so I made some pieces they could put on and take off (with velcro).




I think this page is Elizabeth's favorite. It was the most time consuming to make though because of all of the and the people took some time to sew together also.




























No comments:

Post a Comment