We've had a busy month and I haven't had a chance to post. The kids got out of school for the summer, Samuel had his boy scout day camp and then my mom came for a visit. We were really busy while she was here. I finally potty trained Grace while my mom was here. Besides that we moved alot of furniture around. We moved our room upstairs to where the girls room was, moved the boys room downstairs and moved the girls to the boys room. We also moved the living room around and moved our table into the kitchen. It was amazing how much we accomplished while my mom was here. It would have taken us several months to get all of that done if we had done it by ourselves. Thanks mom!
Some of the things we've done since my mom went home are we went to a nickle carnival ( they had little games the kids could play for a nickle each and they won prizes and candy for each game). Samuel went on his first boy scout campout. We went to a birthday party for a friend at the house of bounce, grocery shopping, park group, the kids went swimming with a friend while I taught her daughter how to sew a skirt and I sewed up a storm!
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment