We made these cards for fathers day. They were actually easier than I thought they would be.
These three skirts I made for one of my sisters daughters.
This week I went a little nuts with the sewing :) I made three pears of pajama pants, 2 baby blankets (for gifts) and three skirts. I didn't sew much at all while my mom was here so I guess I made up for it.
I made 4th of July skirts for Elizabeth and Grace. That's a good excuse to make another skirt isn't it? This one is Grcae's.
Here is my skirt, I fell in love with the fabric while I was at the fabric store getting fabric for the girls skirts.
I used my Slice to cut out the vinyl for this sign.
I also made loads of my bookmarks and had fun laminating them with my new laminater (my latest toy). Why didn't I buy one sooner? I was still using contact paper which I've been using for years. The laminater is so much easier and not near as expensive as I thought it would be.
No comments:
Post a Comment