Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Family Picture


William is getting more and more mobile he has finally found the kitchen. He is still doing the army crawl and has become very fast. He has also started to pullup on things and loves to hold on to peoples hands and walk. He can also sit up on his own now. I can't believe how quickly he has progressed in just the last month.
While my mom was here she took a family photo of us.

 Samuel
 Joseph
 We got a new table and benches while my mom was here and it fits a lot better in our kitchen than our old table.
 I found this plastic playset at a garage sell, so we finally have something for our kids to play on in the backyard.


Sorry I don't have more photos of the kids, I ran out of batteries and haven't taken the time to take more pictures. I didn't even get a picture of my mom while she was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment