I'm sorry it has been so long since I posted on our blog. I have been struggling to keep up with things and so my blog has had to wait. We have had to make some important decisions as of late (including buying a new car) and I have been stressing out more than I should about it. I always struggle with postpartum depression after a baby and so I have a harder time dealling with stress. Although I have to say that I am still doing better with that then I have after most of my other kids.
We have been enjoying the beautiful weather here (when it isn't raining). I love how green things get here and they stay that way all summer.
Jon is still struggling with the arthritis but the last couple of days have been better. At work they have him helping with paper work instead of on the floor with patients until he can get to feeling better.
At church today I was impressed with my kids. I bought notebooks for them to use during church to write about the talks. Today was testimony meeting so they decided to write their testimonies in their notebooks, even Grace wanted to. Joseph and Elizabeth both bore their testimonies in front (Samuel was to shy to). Then when we got home Joseph and Samuel wanted to type their testimonies up and Joseph wanted to share his during family council. So we all shared our testimonies during family council including Grace. It is so special to hear my children's testimonies and see them grow in the gospel. I am so blessed to have such wonderful children.
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment