Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stressed

Things have been busy around here so I haven't had time to post on here. I have missed it. It is just hard to type and nurse a baby at the same time:) and that seems to be the only time I have to get on the computer. So anyways I have been busy with sick kids. Last week Samuel and Elizabeth were both sick. Samuel with a sinus infection and Elizabeth with strep throat. This weekend Samuel and Joseph have had the throw up flu. They are feeling better this evening and haven't thrown up all day. The funny thing is that they both came down with the flu almost simultaiously. Besides that I have been stressing out to much and have been trying to do too much so I am trying to get things back on track. I guess that's the way things go. You start to feel like you can do it all and then Heavenly Father has to remind you that you need to rely on him. Anyways this is all I have time to post. Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment