Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Life is Sew Good :)

Talk about project overload! Here are some of my projects from the last 2 weeks. Yes, I said some I didn't even take pictures of a few of my projects.
For one of my Christmas gifts was a Slice! (It cuts on paper, fabric and vinyl.) I've had fun making cards, appliques, vinyl lettering and even scrapbook pages (I hadn't scrapbooked in years) with it already. Today I decided I need to try not to let my craft projects take over so much of my time so I am going to try to get two chores done around the house before I can do any craft project each day. We will see how that goes.
Here is my first vinyl project. I put this up in my craft room.

I made this for Joseph's webkinz (Spotty his stuffed animal) for Christmas.






This is Jake, Samuel's webkinz. I made these pajamas to match Samuel's.

























On Friday night I realized that William had grown out of his blessing outfit and we were planning on blessing him today. So on Saturday I whipped up this outfit for William.















Aren't the shoes so adorable!












No comments:

Post a Comment