Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jon's Birthday

William (at 3 months old) After Christmas we took the kids to Chucke Cheeses because someone from Jon's work gave us a gift card and coins for the games. We had a lot of fun!
Samuel & Joseph


Elizabeth
I made this "pillowcase"dress for Elizabeth. I made one for Grace to but I didn't get a picture of it. It was super easy to make.




Grace
I embelished this outfit of Grace's for her. I appliqued the heart onto her shirt and made her capris into pants so that they would be warmer. (I used my slice to cut out the heart applique :)



Here is another project I used my slice for. I'm making boards with the kids names on them and clips to hang there pictures they draw on. I'm using vinyl lettering which I am using my slice to cut. So far I only have Joseph's done.




Painting the kids boards.




Last Sunday was Jon's Birthday. I made him wear the Birthday cape and crown that I made last summer.
Jon has been keeping busy with his running and work. He will be teaching clinicals again staring in Febuary. He is such a great husband and father!







What sweet boys!



William is getting more cordinated and can hang on to toys now. As you can see Grace was very enthusiastic about giving him toys and made sure he got all of his turtles.



What's up with the Good kids?
Samuel is doing well in school and I rarely have to remind him to do his homework anymore. He has been reading the Harry Potter books and loves Star Wars. He also loves to hold William and take care of him. He loves to help with William more than any of the other kids.
Joseph is our character. He has so much personality that it's hard to limit myself to a couple of sentences. He has been making me laugh with some of the phrases hey uses like"I'll take this guy" (refering to a brownie or something else like that). Lately you will hear him walking around the house humming. The Star Wars theme song is one of his favorites to hum he also likes to hum the Harry Potter theme song. He and Samuel love to build with legos together.
Elizabeth is my girly girl. She loves to dress up, give hugs and kisses, and do her hair. She just recently has figured out how to put her hair in a pony tail and she loves to wear the flowers that I made her in her hair. Yesterday she had so many flowers in her hair that her hair looked like a flower garden:) She wants me to make flower clips for all of the girls in her class.
Grace is my little chef. She loves to help me cook (more so than the rest of the kids). Her favorite toy from Christmas are some little cupcakes that came with her doll and all of the cooking stuff that goes with it. She plays really good by herself when the kids are at school and when she gets board she comes and helps me with whatever I am working on. She is such a good little girl.
William is a great baby as anyone who spends much time with him can see. He waits for people look at him so he can smile at them. He is such a joy to take care!







No comments:

Post a Comment