Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Still Here

I really had fun picking out some different fabrics to make more bibs last night. Half of the fun of sewing for me is matching different fabrics and imagining what they will look like.
I got one of these made up last night. I am going to make another monkey bib with stars behind the monkey and the blue fabric on the back. (The back of the bib.)


I am still here, so I may as well post. I got most of what I wanted to get done before the baby comes done this past week. Now it's just a waiting game. I didn't want to get it all done yet because I knew I would get anxious to have the baby (like I am now) but I figured I better be ready just in case since the doctor was scraping my membranes (and that could put me into labor). Now the anxiety has set in. I'm ready so when's this baby going to come? That is the way I felt the last two days. Today I am doing better. Yesterday we went to Oxbow Park as a family and that helped to get out and do something as a family. I also did some sewing and that helped me feel better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment