Everything is going well with the pregnancy right now. The doctor wants to strip my membranes this week. Which means I could go into labor this week. I am panicking because I thought I had more time so I have been working like crazy to get things ready for the baby's arrival. (I should say William's arrival that is what we are planning on naming him.)

On Friday I worked really hard to get some things done to prepare for the baby's arrival. I did lots of laundry, cleaned the girls super messy room (the boys cleaned theirs), washed up the bedding and clothes for baby (and put them away), cleaned the car seat up, and washed the cover for the bassinet to name some of what I did. Yesterday I did more laundry (around here it seems endless). My friend brought over more baby clothes and I sorted thru all of them and washed the ones we would need (she brought over about 8 boxes). I don't have them folded yet. I was tired yesterday and couldn't walk very well so I didn't get as much done as I wanted to but I made some progress.
Nesting, nesting, nesting. :)
ReplyDelete