Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Preparing for Baby

I have the most important things done that I wanted to get done before I have this baby. I got the crib set up, a couple of sewing projects that I wanted to get done finished, clothes washed and put away, and bags packed (for me and the kids). I still have more cleaning I would like to get done but isn't there always more cleaning (besides regular upkeep)? I was going to do some more cleaning yesterday but I was sick. I was lucky to get my dishes done and a couple of quick sewing projects done (I wasn't feeling to bad when I did the sewing). I started a cold with, aches, headache, sore throat, runny nose and a cough. I am still sick but I don't have the aches and headache today.
The doctor scraped my my membranes today. After my doctors appointment I walked to get the kids from school (which is about 2 miles there and back) and boy did I get a lot of contractions and they were more painful than usual but they stopped when I got home. I have noticed that the contractions have been more painful today but nothing consistant yet.
I thought I might as well post on my blog early this week in case I have this baby soon and since I already have some pictures taken.

Samuel helping me set up the crib.


We have the crib in the girls room since the boys have the sliding glass door that opens to the backyard in their room. Otherwise when the baby is taking naps they wouldn't be able to use that door.




I finished the car seat cover for the baby yesterday. I just had to add the straps.










I made this nursing cover yesterday also. That was the last sewing project I really wanted to get done before I have the baby.








1 comment:

  1. That is great that you got all of that done. I love your car seat cover. What a good idea.

    ReplyDelete