Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, May 7, 2010

What a Pain!

I am awake in the middle of the night right now because I am in pain. My throat and ear hurts and it hurts to swallow. Since I am pregnant there is very little I can take for the pain. I can take Tylenol but that does absolutely nothing for the pain. I think I have swollen glands maybe due to a sinus infection. Tomorrow I am going to go to the doctor. I have been in pain since Sunday and I can hardly stand it. I can stand leg pain and other pain better than this. If I didn't have to swallow and breath constantly maybe it wouldn't bother me so much. :) So now I am up in the middle of the night complaining. It has been hard to function this week because of how I feel.

On a more pleasant note I am very excited about having another baby boy! Yesterday I had to start sewing stuff for the baby(for fun of course). I made two receiving blankets. One has airplanes on it and the other has jungle animals on it. I will include pictures later. The kids are really excited to know what we are having. Jon keeps saying we should name the baby Harry. I hope he's not serious. HARRY GOOD? The poor kid would be teased constantly. I think Jon is just joking around. You can have a lot of fun coming up with funny names with a last name like Good.
Grace has been telling me that she has a baby in her belly button, that's where she thinks Mom's baby is. A couple of times she has tried to lift my shirt up to see where the baby is.
Grace has picked up a not so nice phrase from Elizabeth. She says "I hate it" about everything from her toys to me. Having older siblings is great isn't it? It is kind of funny when she says it sometimes.
Well I should try to get some sleep now.

1 comment: