I didn't get sewing this week because I had some projects I was working on and I have been sick this weekend. I think it's just allergies but I've been coughing like crazy and not sleeping well because of it. Our projects this week were moving the boys upstairs and I went through the kids toys and got rid of some. We will be moving our room downstairs soon but for the time being we have all of the kids in the girls room. Bedtime has been so much easier since we moved the boys upstairs because now I don't have kids on two different floors. We have had a really productive week. I am doing well with my pregnancy thus far although this week with all the work I was doing my legs have been quite sore. By evening most nights this week I had too lay down to rest my legs because I could hardly walk. Other than that I'm doing okay. My ultrasound is scheduled for May 5 and then we will find out if this baby is a boy or a girl.
Here are the bookmarks I made this week. I found this cherry stamp for a dollar. I love it! I like making bookmarks better than cards because they are simpler to come up with the ideas. Cards and
scrapbooking take so much time.



Jon (and the kids) have also been fighting allergies this week. Everything is blooming right now. It is very pretty but not much fun when you are coughing and sneezing constantly. Jon has also been enjoying his running. He has been busy with work. He teaches clinicals a couple of days a week and then has to grade papers on his days off, (it's almost like having homework again). Jon also got most of the garden planted this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment