Grace doesn't take naps very often and when she does it's usually because she was watching a movie. Aren't children sweet when they sleep?

We have a tradition when we clean up the blocks. The bag for the blocks becomes a monster and the kids feed it blocks. I think I started it when the boys were little in order to get the excited about cleaning up the blocks. The kids love it even still. When they put the blocks in the bag they say what the food is they are feeding the monster. Like ice cream, mac & cheese, cookies & such. This time they decided the monster likes bouncey balls. If you closly at the bag you can see monsters on the bag (the monsters from Monsters Inc.). When the old bag wore out I decided to use monster fabric to make the new bag. (The blocks were from great grandpa Clatworthy, Thanks!)
No comments:
Post a Comment