Grace made "steps" with the blocks next to her in the picture.
Recently I taught Joseph how to make two different meals mac & cheese and toasted cheese sandwiches. He is such a picky eater and very stubborn wich was driving me crazy at meal times. He would whine and complain constantly. Now if he doesn't like what we are eating he can make his own food. He is very proud of his skills.
Samuel
Samuel has been very good the last couple of weeks. We started a new chart system for chores and he has dilligently worked on it. What a blessing he has been! He is finished with the after school academy he was going to. I am grateful it is over, he was gone Monday though Thursdays after school until 5:45 when he got off the bus. (He was in it to help him with his math and reading skills.) I wouldn't have sent him but he needed extra help with school. I missed having him home and he missed out on time to play and spend with family.
Elizabeth taking her own picture.
Elizabeth also managed more mischief this week (as she does practically every week). She decided to pick lilacs from the neighbors bush which admittedly does hang over our fence. I got after her for that multiple times this week and grounded her for. Then she decided to pick some of the flowers in our neighbors front yard (flowers they had just planted). We grounded her for that for a week. She also had her dilligent follower (Grace) involved so they were both grounded. Elizabeth also managed to spill sugar and cereal all over the living room and Graces head. She did not enjoy cleaning it up afterwards so hopefully she learned her lesson.
Elizabeth isn't just a mischief maker. I love picking her up from school because she always has a smile on her face. She is a very happy girl and has been since she was born.
Grace taking her own picture.
Grace was having fun with her socks. She put socks on her hands and feet. Grace has been driving me crazy, she refuses to wear anything but dresses and skirts. Luckily I have a lot of dresses and skirts from when Elizabeth was her age. Elizabeth was the same way when she was Grace's age. Although she wasn't quite as determined to only wear dresses and skirts as Grace is. I put a bunch of clothes in her drawer for her to wear in the size she is in and a majority of the pants and shirts haven't been worn. I guess I should call the DRESS QUEEN also!

I went through the kids toys this week and got rid of some. I told them we could take pictures of some of their toys they were getting rid of.
I went through the kids toys this week and got rid of some. I told them we could take pictures of some of their toys they were getting rid of.
Here is Joseph with some webkinz (stuffed animals) that we got rid of.

This is Elizabeth and Grace with "Sister Wright". There is a story behind this bunny. Elizabeth got this bunny when she was about 3. When I asked her what she wanted to name her bunny she said Sister Wright. (At our church we call each other brother and sister.) Sister Wright was a lady we knew from church. Anyways I thought it was cute and so did Sister Wright. Unfortunately Elizabeth's bunny had a big hole in it and was very beat up so it was time to throw it away.
This is Elizabeth and Grace with "Sister Wright". There is a story behind this bunny. Elizabeth got this bunny when she was about 3. When I asked her what she wanted to name her bunny she said Sister Wright. (At our church we call each other brother and sister.) Sister Wright was a lady we knew from church. Anyways I thought it was cute and so did Sister Wright. Unfortunately Elizabeth's bunny had a big hole in it and was very beat up so it was time to throw it away.
No comments:
Post a Comment