I went to the doctor on Friday and she thought it was just swollen glands but she gave me a stronger pain medication (one that is safe for the baby). The funny thing is I felt just fine on Saturday. In fact I felt great so I got a lot done. On Sunday my ear hurt again and so I took the medication again at night so I could sleep. I think it is from outdoor allergies. Everything is blooming here now. I had the windows open yesterday and we went for a drive, on Saturday I didn't so maybe that is why my ear hurt again on Sunday.
I hope all you mothers had a great Mothers Day. Mine was pretty good. Jon had to work but he was home in the evening. After church most of the kids made there own lunch. Then I had my nap. I got up and did dishes and made dinner. Samuel and I made the dessert. Then after dinner we went for a drive as a family.
I hope all you mothers had a great Mothers Day. Mine was pretty good. Jon had to work but he was home in the evening. After church most of the kids made there own lunch. Then I had my nap. I got up and did dishes and made dinner. Samuel and I made the dessert. Then after dinner we went for a drive as a family.
I love the stripey fabric dancers! Glad you are feeling a bit better.
ReplyDelete