I finally found time on a Sunday to post on my blog. I have been slacking off lately mostly because I can't seem to find time on Sundays to post and during the week I tend to craft any spare moment I get or make:) Anyways we had a great Christmas. We were spoiled this year because we had multiple secret Santa's dropping off gifts and gift cards and I had already had a lot of fun shopping for gifts for our family. We really appreciate the generosity of others! It is nice after the rough year we have had, to feel so blessed.
Jon has been feeling a lot better the last few weeks and that has been wonderful. It has been tough to see him in so much pain. Jon also has a job interview at Mayo this week for a nurse educator position. We are cautiously excited about it. He has been applying for multiple nurse educator positions since he finished his masters program a couple of years ago and has had no response until now. So pray for him please! The position would give him more normal hours and get him off the floor which would really help with his arthritis.
Crafting with the kids.
Grace and William playing at the mall play area.
Grace wearing her new Christmas dress.
Elizabeth wearing her new Christmas dress. I added a ruffle to the bottom to make it last longer and make it more modest.
I used my heat transfer to make these cute snowman shirts.
Christmas Eve
I forgot to take pictures on Christmas Day:(
This was today William was having fun with his toy bucket.
Doesn't this little boy look like a Poulsen?
Here are the kids enjoying their dessert tonight after our family council.
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
Wow, the Christmas dresses were beautiful. I was thinking the white one would make a lovely baptism dress! Your post on the birthday party also looked like it went over very well. Tell Jon we'll be praying he gets a the job.
ReplyDelete