Joseph turned 10 on the 21st of December. He got two party's this year. One on his birthday with our family and one with his friends. It is the first time I have done a friend party for him. I have done more for Samuel but after each party I realize what a pain it is and how stressed out I am and vow not to do it again. This time though it wasn't to bad because I was having so much fun crafting the decorations that I didn't stress out quite as much. Part of that is because my kids are old enough now to help out with cleaning. I also waited until after Christmas to have his party.
Here are his party invitations.
Joseph had to start building his new lego sets right away of course. He didn't eat a cupcake until hours after everybody else because he was having so much fun building. Joseph can spend hours building with his legos. He will disapear down to his room for hours at a time.
Joseph's friend party.
We had to have a Lego building contest at his party. Some of the creations are on the table above.
No comments:
Post a Comment