I made a Harry Potter robe for a friend's son. I had Grace try it on to show it. It is obviously to small for her. My friend was giving all of her kids Harry Potter Robes for Christmas but couldn't find one her youngest sons size so she asked me to make one for him. It was a lot of work because i had to make up most of the pattern and line it but in the end it turned out better than the ones she had bought.
Here is a shirt I made for William.
I made this banner for a Relief Society Dinner.
Here are some towels that I appliqued for an upcoming relief Society activity.
While I was doing towels I have been wanting to make ruffled towels. They sure were fun to make!
I reclaimed my craft room! It has been a wreck for months and I finally finished reorganizing it last week.Table decorations that I made for that activity.
I also had fun making cupcake toppers for the brownies.
Wow Ann, you have been busy. The decorations look amazing, the Harry Potter robe look fabulous, you are a wonder with your sewing machine and craft cutter. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI loved all of the decorations for that activity. I loved the wrapped toilet paper rolls with candy in them. You really know how to make things look good! What a special talent you have.
ReplyDelete