I have been busy crafting a lot this week. There was a Rochestermama craft show at my friends house. (Rochestermama is an email group here in Rochester for ladies from Relief Society.) I stressed myself out about it even though I knew it wasn't a huge show. I kept telling myself all week that I didn't need to do that but that is easier said then done! The craft show was fun but I only wound up selling one of my messenger bags and that is it. I did however trade some of my things I had made with some of the other ladies which was nice. I also enjoyed visiting with the other ladies. I am thinking that I will start a blog or websight to sell my stuff on. It just seems like a lot of work. Maybe I need to do a normal craft show first so that I can decide if that is something I want to do.
I have been having fu making cupcake toppers lately. Here are some I made for Jon to take to work.
Lego cupcake toppers.
I also made some others but forgot to take pictures of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment