Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a nice Thanksgiving at home this year. We even used my china which I haven't used since we moved from California. Elizabeth was very excited about using the china! I made our dinner in the afternoon and Jon went into work in the evening. Poor William was sick with the stomach flu that day. The kids and I enjoyed playing games and putting puzzles together.

 The boys enjoyed putting this puzzle together with us but they refused to be in this picture since it is a princess puzzle.
 I managed to get all the Christmas stuff setup on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Of course the kids did a lot of it to.




William kept stealing his sister's purses so I decided he needed a "man bag" or in other words a messenger bag. He loves it! He loves carrying it around and putting things in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment