Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Vinyl, ruffled Pants and More

Fall skirts for the girls.


 Here are some composition notebooks the kids and I covered with scrapbook paper.

 Halloween costume for a friends baby . He was a clown.
 I made six pairs of ruffled pants this month. Elizabeth needed more pants so I had a good excuse to make some cute pants:) I had to at least make one pair for Grace too.
 Fun with vinyl.




 My Halloween costume. I decided to dress up for the Halloween party. I made this skirt and a crown for my princess costume.


 I discovered another thing that my Slice can do. It can cut heat transfer material. So here are some shirts used it on.




 Here is one of my christmas projects. I found some chargers (plates) and have been cutting vinyl to put on them.







 More vinyl projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment