We have had a month of illness it seems. First we had a flu with aches, chills, runny nose and coughs and actually I am still coughing from that cold we got right after Jon's parents left. Then the week before last we had the stomach flu and every single one of us had it. With a family of seven people it has seemed like a full month of illness. Other than that we have kept busy with school, Halloween, a trip to the Mall of America and all the every day things like homework and dishes and of course for me my sewing and crafts.
Jon has been dealing with his pain from the arthritis getting worse. We think the change in weather and all the illnesses we've had has made it worse. He has been missing a lot of work. Please pray for him. It is hard for me not to worry about him. I wish there was more I could do to help him. A couple of Sundays ago I was reminded that I need to trust in the Lord. That has really helped me a lot lately. I worry way to much about finances, Jon and everything else but when I turn things over to the Lord I feel so much better. It's not that my problems go away it's just that I can bear my burdens a lot better with Heavenly Father's help.
Samuel is doing better in school and adjusting to middle school. There for awhile he was really struggling. It also looks like we are going to be able to get bus service for him soon. Which really help him and me. When I do drive the kids to and from school I make four trips a day because the schools start and end at different times. It is a long walk for the kids. Samuel has to walk over a mile to school and so do the other kids but for now until the weather gets worse they will keep walking.
Mall of America
Lego Land
Samuel's "power point" poster for Social Studies.
Halloween Party
Grace and Brynn dancing at the church Halloween Party.
Halloween Night
William enjoying a chocolate covered pretzel from trick or treating.
Cleaning up the back yard before the snow comes.
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment