This week I did pretty well getting a few projects done. I was able to organize my craft room again. It amazes me how quickly it gets messy and not from my kids from all of my projects. I also got my desk and paperwork organized again. The kids were a big help with cleaning this week. They were off for spring break and Jon bought a Wii this week. So I took advantage of their desire to play it and had them do chores for time to play it :)
Jon is feeling better than he had been. The medication they gave him for his rheumatoid arthritis seems to be helping, although he had a couple of bad days this week.
Grace really loves to draw now. All this last week she has been finding papers and pencils to color with.
The boys had their pinewood derby last week. Here are their cars. Jon took pictures of their cars racing also. I normally try to take their picture with their cars to but I didn't go with them to the Pinewood Derby, Jon did. (It was a busy day for me). Their cars actually did quite well this year which is nice after last year they were coming in last a lot of the time. I think Joseph's got 5th overall, and Samuel's was 2nd in his age group. Which is pretty good considering our we have three wards combined for cub scouts.
Here Elizabeth all dressed up as a ballerina. She even did her hair up for it. She has loved dressing up as a ballerina since she was little. This is the same ballerina outfit her Grandma Good sent for her 2nd birthday (it has seen better days). This picture really made me think about how much Elizabeth has grown up. She is now 7 years old.
Here she is at age 2.
Joseph helping me out by feeding William.
Grace new dress that I made her. I saw this grey with black polka dot fabric and I knew it had to be this dress. Sometimes a fabric just speaks to me:)
This week I did more paper crafting then sewing. Can you believe that? I got a couple of new design cards for my die cutter and had to try them out.
I made this bib for a friends baby. I was going to make more for William too (since I am using bibs for him more now) but I ran out of time to make more.
I made another page for our quiet book. It was a lot of work, but it was fun I used my new design card to make it. Anyone want to come to our mini-picnic?
William is not crawling yet. He has started to scoot a little bit but mostly he still just rolls. He seems satisfied to just lay on the floor and play. Which is strange for one of our kids. All of our other kids were crawling by his age. Maybe that is because he doesn't spend as much time on the floor as the others did. It is hard to keep the floor clean enough with 4 other kids running around.

No comments:
Post a Comment