I was tired all this last week because I wasn't able to get William to take a nap when I wanted to (and I don't think the time change helped any either). He takes such short naps most of the time and the only way I can get him to sleep longer most of the time is to hold him while I sleep. I need my naps! I just have a hard time functioning when I am tired. So because of that I felt like I didn't get much accomplished this past week. Although on Saturday I was able to get more done because I slept in and I felt well rested. Thinking about it now though I am realizing I got more done than I thought I did. I did lots of laundry washing and actually putting them away (the kids helped too which can be a chore in itself), dishes as always, straightening, organizing toys in the boys room (the boys did quite a bit of that themselves), sewed 2 baby blankets, and organized my scrapbooking supplies.
I have enjoyed having Jon home more than usual lately (even though it's because he's been sick). It is nice to be able to leave William with him when I run errands or when I'm making dinner and of course because I enjoy his company. Speaking of Jon, we got some bad news this week. He has rheumatoid arthritis. That definitely explains all the pain he's been in. He has had joint pain for a couple of weeks now and been taking pain medicine for it every day. Today was the first day since it started that it was manageable. I think some of the medicine they gave him for the arthritis must be helping.
Well it's early in the morning now so I better try again to get some sleep.
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment