Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Patricks Day and more

 Well I was going to wait to post on my blog until tomorrow but I couldn't fall asleep because I took to long of a nap and my brain wouldn't shut off. So I figured I better do something and then maybe I will be able to sleep. This is one of the blankets I made this week. I made two receiving blankets and burp clothes to match for a couple of friends. I forgot to take a picture of the second one. This one I used my serger for. I used a rolled hem on the edge.

Grace has started drawing more than just scribbles. Here is one of her drawings. I think she would be drawing more if she wasn't such a perfectionist. She always wants to erase things if they aren't just right.
 This is a face that Grace drew.
 I was just laughing at William he was really sucking on his toes. I had to get a picture of it.
William loves to play on the floor now. He has discovered he can roll to get to things and he loves playing with toys. He gets so excited when you set him on the floor. All of a sudden in the last month he can't hold still and is always moving his legs and arms. I love seeing his personality starting to show.
 I decided to make green eggs and green pancakes for dinner on St.Patrick's Day just to make it more fun.

 William's first bites of baby food. Mmm.. rice cereal :)
He actually did very well with the rice cereal. I waited longer than I usually do to give him baby food because I was told that it was better to wait until they are closer to 6 months old. Starting baby food is not nessicarily my favorite thing to do so I went along with that.

 Samuel likes his new shirt.
 Elizabeth made this leprechaun house in hopes that she would catch a leprechaun. I think she got this idea from her Tinker Bell movie (The Great Fairy Rescue) except in the movie the house the little girl makes is for a fairy.

 William was pushing his head against mine and the kids thought it was so cute and had to take a picture (and of course I hadn't put any makeup on that day).

No comments:

Post a Comment