Here is my new Brother Serger! We were able to buy it with our income tax return. I have never owned a serger before and had only used one a couple of times so I have some learning to do!
Here is my first project with my new serger. A table runner for my mom. (They love outdoors decorations.) I got my new serger the same day that I got a new card (the great outdoors one) for my slice so I figured I needed a project that allowed me to use both things.
More ruflled pants (for Grace).
Grace's new birthday skirt.
A new headband.
William's new blanket.Here is my new calender that I made using my slice. It took a loooong time to make but it was fun making it. They out of order because the computer uploaded it funny.
Here is my last doll sleeping bag that I am making (hopefully:).
No comments:
Post a Comment