Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Better Week

This week we had some warmer weather (for Minnesota) it was in the 40's. The kids thought it was spring and I have to admit I enjoyed it too. Samuel and Joseph had their bikes out and were riding up and down the block. Last weekend William caught his first cold so I stayed home from church with him. The boys came home from church and wanted to go on a walk but I didn't want to take William outside since he was sick, so Samuel and Joseph went on a short walk by themselves. When they got back they took Elizabeth on an even shorter walk. Of course our warmer weather didn't last long. It cooled down this weekend and we had 3 to 4 inches of snow this morning. We only had Sacrament meeting today because the roads were so bad and they wanted us to be able to get home before the roads got any worse.
   Jon gave a talk in sacrament meeting today and he did a wonderful job (as always). He talked about scripture study and different ways to study the scriptures. His testimony and his love of the scriptures are some of the things I love about him.

I had a better week. I found some better ways to cope with stress. Here are some of them:
-eliminate things that add stress (that aren't necessary).
-Race the timer. I've been setting the timer and trying to get a chore done before the timer goes off. This has really helped so far. The kids love it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment