William has an ear infection, that is why he had a fever the other day. He has been on the antibiotic for a few days now so I think he is doing better. He really didn't act grumpy or anything with the ear infection. The only reason I knew something was wrong was because he had a fever at the end of a cold.
Samuel sprained his foot last week but he is doing better now.
I was goofing around a couple of weeks ago and added the kids names to a story that I was reading them and they thought it was really funny, except for "Princess "Joseph :) Anyways since then the kids love it when we use their names in the story. Here Joseph is reading Princess Leah and the seven Jedi's. He was having a lot of fun. I guess that's a good way to get boys to read fairy tales:)
Here is Elizabeth in her new easter dress.
Here is Grace in her new Easter dress.
We had our easter egg hunt on Saturday. Instead of baskets we used ice cream buckets with Easter scrapbooking paper on them. It worked really well and then I don't have to store baskets.
I wound up alot of extra fabric (that already had ruffles on it) from Grace's dress and so I made a skirt for Elizabeth out of the extra.
I made these pants for William as an experiment but I think the polka dots wound up being a bit much. Can we say clown pants?
I made a couple more tie onsies for William since he has grown out of the other ones. I'm going to be making pants to with this one.
William had his first haircut earlier this week. Doesn't he look cute?
Can you tell that William does not like green beans? Everytime he takes a bite he shudders. I don't think I have ever had a kid to dislike a food so early.
Goldsboro Stake YW Camp 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment